Friday, October 3, 2008

I am so flattered . .

I just read the nicest post on the Santa Barbara Wedding Guide from one of my favorite couples ever! Thank you Amanda, you and Dan are going to have an amzing life together and I bet there will always be plenty of surprises.

Also check out the amazing shots below taken by Jeff Newsom Photography. They are stunning and really capture the personality of these two. I am a BIG fan.

Topic: Vendors that we LOVED!
Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 3:00pm
Paper: Tracy of Lazaro Design
Tracy was one of our our favorite vendors! She designed our save-the-dates, which were these awesome vintage looking postcards, invitations, menus, and thank you cards.
-came up with great designs that fit our theme perfectly
-great to work with, an awesome person, really fun and upbeat
-Can't recommend enough!

(click to enlarge)









No comments:

Post a Comment